Breakfast is taken in the hall between 8.30am and 10am.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Filter or nespresso coffee/english breakfast tea (served in a silver teapot!)
- A selection of cereals to include homemade granola, accompanied by fresh fruit as in season
- Drop scones made on the aga and served american style with crispy streaky bacon and maple syrup
- Full english breakfast with our own sausages, bacon and eggs
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
- Toast with homemade bread,homemade marmalade or jam or local honey
- Croissants freshly baked
Please ask in advance for any special requests and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Where To Find Us
Leaven Hall, Nayland Road, Leavenheath, Colchester, Essex CO6 4PU